Followers

Stuck



I think I'm not good enough
Stay with me please ..
I dont want to be alone 
If can i want return back the time..
if ..
...............................

Recently, so many things happened
& I cant make my mind positive 
Just sit and thinking and sleep all the day 
I'm not ready for 
 Medical Physiological's Test 
&
Reading Academic Purpose's Presentation
Seriously , now I'm stuck

Sepatah haromm tak faham apa yang yang sedang dibacaaaa , 
yang  telah dibacaa .. 
  ohhh , please .. 

..........................
Longing and missing your creation O Allah, is a sign that I am missing You too.
Allah, I know they are well taken care of in Your hands and I don’t have to worry a thing. Please keep them safe, wherever they may be, here and of course in the hereafter. Guide all of us to Your and only path, nothing else so we may find You.
Help me, help us to find You O Allah 



No comments: