Followers

Solid Dari Dalam




...........................................................................................


Oh Allah, i know that I am in this state it is because of my yesterday’s mistakes of stubbornness. 
Feeling all restless and listless for no rhyme or reason. Feeling all hollow.
As i stare into space, I wonder if we get to talk as free as we were again, considering neither of us have contact each other.
 I’m vexed, to always think that we are actually doing fine in a moment, and then find myself hesitating in another. 
Maybe because i cling on to something that isn’t last long, that is why the heart cracks when something doesn’t stay.
 Which I know I shouldn’t be in the first place.

I need to remind myself time and again that I cannot place the people I love in my pocket, to be with me all the time.




 You found yours and i am still searching, try to look out for that right One .
 Lelah dah rasa , and I know this is not my self . 
Myself yang dulu dah jauh sangat lari ..  Saya nak rasa yang macam dulu tuuu .. 
Dah lama tak jumpa cik tenang yang saya selalu jumpa dulu . 

Mereka pun lari jauh jauh dan aku masih terkapai kapai mencari .
Finally , aku lelah .. memahami kamu . 











................................................




Doing my assignment alone since 8 at Kamsis Fatimiyyah was kinda bored. And exhausting since I had nothing else to give my attention to but my homework. But it was a productive kinda way for my holiday....eerrrrr , Leher pun dah siap cramp looking forward to finish all the  Engin Design assingments . Fuh ! Hembus hingus sikit *selesema . 

.


...................................................


Hari ni batuk berdarah  ):














Sarah








No comments: