Followers

Singapore




Alhamdulillah for this gift & experience 

Hari ketiga Intern ; 

Boss ; If both of you perform well . I will bring you to Singapore for the International Dental Exhibition  

Dalam hati ; Aku tahu aku takkan dapat pergi sebab aku ni tak la bagus sangat . 
Pending -- Lambat pick up 



............................................................................


No more word can I say to describe this best feeling ever except  ;
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah 

................


Although , 
On my first step lot of bad perception about the small company ;
But , I believe on Allah . 
Percaya & Redha 

Dan , Jangan lupa Istikharah 
((:

.....................................

 Singapore ; 
Jumpa ramai orang yang speaking macam  korek hidung je . 
Hahaha

Dan , 
Aku terkial kial macam tengah masuk benang dalam jarum  *Hah 

Dan , 
As a muslim , 
Aku pun terkena bias -- 
" Orang Amerika tak suka Muslim "
Huhu 

Me ; Sir , what kind of process is this ?
Sorry , I'm student of Biomedical Engineering 
and I never seen this process before.


Amelika ; I think you should know this process since you're the student . 
You don't ask the stupid question to me . 

*Dan cara layan pun macam tak nak layan . 

Me ; Hah ! **Nganga hang 


After a day , I realize ; 
Because I'm wore hijab 
Yes ! He discriminate people who wear a hijab . 


)):


.....................................













No comments: